A lot of adventure awaits you in our mine! For somewhere in the darkness the nature spirit of the underground is hidden, and whoever is not afraid will certainly see his glowing gaze. You will learn the story of the fairy Libanka, and if you are attentive, you may be able to count all the rockhounds that accompany you on the show. A chocolate chapel awaits you and we will test your courage in the corridor of total darkness! For a while, you will become real opal seekers and you can experience what it is like to orient yourself by touch. You can take a picture in the special children’s gallery.
Put on your helmet, let’s get started!
- The tour is 700 m long.
- The stay in the underground premises takes about 45 – 60 min.
- During the tour, the guide will give you an expert historical and geological account of the mines.
- Dress well. The temperature in the mines ranges from +4 ° C to +6° C.
- The price of admission includes the rental of a helmet and a lamp.
- It is advisable to arrive at least 10 minutes in advance.
- Book in advance, e.g. by phone at 0904 22 33 00.
- Tickets are purchased at the box office right at the mine area.